This website was developed to create a user-friendly experience. While we trust you will find this site informative and easy to explore, this section should help answer most technical questions you may have about our website.
This page has a structured list of all the pages on the website which encompasses the content of all menus and other sundry pages.
Bookmark the page, adding to your Favourites. You can also click the page and press CTRL + B on your keyboard.
This will print your page. It differs from the browser's FILE>PRINT command in that the content is especially transformed to be printer-optimised.
This link will take you to this page, if you require any assistance or want to check what file format you are accessing.
Adobe PDF (Portable Document Format) for complete print-quality document.
Many documents can be downloaded from this site as PDF (Portable Document Format) files. PDF allows for press-quality printing and reading. To get the free Acrobat Reader software from Adobe, click on the Acrobat link below.
Download Acrobat Reader to view PDFs
To read PDF files you would need Acrobat Reader:
1. If you do not have access to Acrobat Reader, click on the Get Acrobat Reader icon above.
2. This will take you to the Acrobat website from where you can download Acrobat Reader 5.0 or 6.0.
3. Complete all items on the form and select your correct "platform" eg Windows XP
4. Click "download" and save the file to your desktop
5. After download complete * click Acrobat Reader file to install on your machine
6. You can now open and print all Acrobat files. Alternately, you can right-click on the link to the required PDF document, and select the option which reads "Save Target As..", thereby saving the document to a convenient location on your own computer for later viewing.
* Please note that this file is approximately 15 MB, accordingly the download time may be substantial, depending on your connection speed
You'll get the most out of this website if you use Internet Explorer 5 and 6 to view this site. Some advanced features may only be available to users with more recent (version 5 and 6) browsers, although most of the site is designed to be version-4 browser compatible. If you would like to update your browser, you can download a new version by following the Microsoft link below.
Download Internet Explorer
You will get the best viewing results with Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or above and Netscape 6 or above. The screen size, or screen resolution, of this website is optimised for 800 x 600 pixels and 1 024 x 768 pixels. If you have any problems viewing the full-size screen, please check your "Display Properties" and "Settings" and reset to 800 x 600 pixels.
How do I download files to my desktop?
This site contains a selection of zipped and PDF files that may be downloaded onto your hard drive:
For PCs, right-click on your mouse. Specify where you want to save the file in the dialogue window and then click save. For Macs, click the options key and then specify where you want to save the file in the dialogue window.